Friday, February 26, 2010

You Capture

Ok, so I am not a great photographer. But, I really want to be. I would even settle for good. My friend Beth {uh, huh...she's my friend} at I Should Be Folding Laundry hosts 'You Capture' every week on her blog. For the past year, I have looked at the pictures, drooled over everyone's pictures, and thought *I should participate* in that fun project.

Yeah, I said for the past year.

So, last night, my cousin (@mags1978) tweeted me and said "is @foldinglaundry someone you know? Want to do her You Capture project on my blog." Gah. If that wasn't a sign....well then I don't know what is!? My reply, you ask? "Yes! She is! If you do it, then I'll do it." Deal.

So, here it is.

The subject this week is {Shapes}. Yay! I picked an easy week to start....

 
This is one of my {favorite} necklaces. Love the shapes and the sentiment. Simple.

 
So many shapes! I just {love} buttons.

 
*Sigh* I just can't get enough, or have too many!

I survived my first week of You Capture! I feel such a sense of accomplishment...and {relief}. Can't wait until next week! Go ahead, play with us {don't wait a year}.

Thanks, Beth. Thanks, Mel (your turn). Mmmm' wah! to you both.




2 comments:

Melissa said...

I will do mine tonight... how to do I do Mr. Linky??

PJ and Melissa said...

Mine is up!! I love the buttons down the vase!